An update on COVID-19.
Dear Eargo customer,
We wanted to provide you with some reassurance and guidance during these uncertain times. First, know that your health is our top priority, and we will continue to be available to you and address your hearing health needs whenever you need it, wherever you need it. Our telephone-based consultation model allows our licensed hearing professionals to work remotely across the country, and they are ready to support you. Just call us at 1-800-613-2746 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The coronavirus (COVID-19), which the World Health Organization declared a pandemic this past Wednesday, has changed the lives of many across the country and our hearts and thoughts go out to everyone affected by it. Please know that we are closely monitoring the situation and will make any necessary adjustments to ensure that we continue to meet your hearing health care needs. Additionally, we wanted to provide some key pieces of information and precautions for you to review and consider.
Here is a short yet comprehensive video from the CDC regarding the virus and steps you can take to protect yourself.
The CDC has also provided some additional tips for what older adults can do to protect themselves:
- Take everyday precautions to keep space between yourself and others.
- When you go out in public, keep away from others who are sick, limit close contact and wash your hands often.
- Avoid crowds as much as possible.
- Avoid cruise travel and non-essential air travel.
- Stock up on supplies.
- During a COVID-19 outbreak in your community, stay home as much as possible to further reduce your risk of being exposed.
Rest assured that if you have any challenges or problems you can reach out to us anytime, just call 1-800-613-2746. If you’re at all concerned about your health or safety, please seek help from a medical professional. Please take care of yourselves and your loved ones.